Monday, October 1, 2012

ふたりで。- ねこぼーろ



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 06/31/11
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku append
Composer: ねこぼーろ - nekobolo

Author's Comments
"A love song that is ultra-refreshing to me."

Together.

3 A.M.
Sleepy eyelids. A window that won't vanish.
The clock that went crazy before I knew it
Makes your shadow indefinite.
That's why
I closed the door.

Inside the door,
Words I'd meant to've erased.
Let's meet within a dream.
If the day dawns, I won't hear anymore.

They bloomed, they bloomed,
Flowers of love that're just spilling.
Even if, even if
You don't notice, I won't care.
In the case that the something that let bloom you the bulb is me,
Then surely
No matter what, no matter what here
I will continue waiting.

"I was searching for the reason I was born.
I was searching. I was seeking.
It'd be fine, it'd be fine
If someone like me vanished."

Let's put a stop to that kind of "BULLSHIT".
Let's go leave behind that "sky" we remembered.
Goodbye, take care. See ya later.
Since I'll be changing.

They bloomed, they bloomed,
Flowers of love that're just spilling.
Even if, even if you don't notice,
I won't care.
In the case that the something that let bloom you the bulb
Is me,

(Then surely)

Ah, flowers of love
That bloom to me here.
In the case
That the reason I'm me is you,
Have the tears that pour on the bulbs dye that.
We will
No matter what, no matter what continue
Blooming here.