Saturday, October 6, 2012

ブレス - ATOLS



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 08/04/10
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku append
Composer: ATOLS

Breath

The morning cut off.
It widened.
The tone of imitative sounds that confuse eardrums.

We pressed our bodies against each other's.
We lay scattered about.
Our rough consciousnesses murmured with broad grins.

You wore out.
Flew apart.
Whirled.
Were washed away.
Falsified.
Had fun, huh.
That one day we did it.
I knew pain for the first time.

Before you say it aloud,
Before you vanish,
Come, hands to your eyes;
I nimbly flew away.

Welcome!
So we've met.
On the waves of Eden.

Noise that
Flaps its wings
Hides me.

Resurrection.
Coloring.
A scattering song.

Spitting it out,
It blows away.
My heart's
Darkness.

Now where
Am I?
You held
Out your
Hands to
Me...

That one day.
Growing wings on my
Body that had awakened,
Unfamiliar skin.
Pulling it in and sewing it up.
Me, I'll sing?
I'll be trained?
In the ruins of musical notes
Of LIES that lie thick.

Putting my rusting away
Consciousness
Into a small bottle,
I aligned it
And covered my ears.

Drowning it out.
I shouted
A sound of freedom.

I set it free.
Anguish.
Hold everything.

Smile.
Revere.
If now, I can say it.

I saw off
Myself
With a smile
Who dived in.