Sunday, October 21, 2012

Chocolate Sunday - らいふP



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 10/12/12
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: らいふP - RaifuP
Illustrator & Movie: まあこ - Maako

Author's Comments
"If you say that it's 3 o'clock in the afternoon, you can't eat chocolate."

Chocolate Sunday

A boring Sunday. 9 o'clock A.M.
I bet there's nothing fun to do. I wanna sleep.
I rub my half-awake eyes, yawning.
The inside of my head's still preparing.

The weather's nice, and I wanna eat something sweet;
Let's set out a little far out.
Wait-waiting for the bus, gazing at the flowing clouds,
A reminder that comes forward. My tummy was empty.

It's sweet and I'm just melting. It spreads in my mouth.
I call out for you; I wanna eat the chocolate 2gether.
Putting some milk in my black tea, and putting in a little cinnamon too,
It's 3 P.M. on a Sunday. I wanna eat chocolate!

While I avert waves of people, what I target is
That one shop that's said to have a line.
Suppressing my excited feelings, I'm walking.
With the sweet smells, I'm already in a trance.

What adorns fun times is sweet things.
It's the gasoline that satisfies my heart.
Wait-waiting in line, consultation with my noisy tummy.
The wild idea that comes forward. My tummy was empty.

It's sweet and I'm just melting. It spreads in my mouth.
That on that shelf and that. I wanna eat chocolate.
Putting some honey in my black tea, and dripping in a little vanilla,
It's 3 P.M. on a Sunday. I wanna eat chocolate!

Wrapped up in the sunshine of spring,
The town's smell is changing.
New things are turning hectically.
Put down your bag and go back home.

It's sweet and I'm just melting. It spreads in my mouth.
I call out for you; I wanna eat the chocolate together.
I lay out a set of cups and put warm tea in them;
It's 3 P.M. on a Sunday. I wanna eat chocolate.