Monday, October 8, 2012

Black Board - 蝶々P



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 03/26/12
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: 蝶々P - ChōchōP
Illustrator: Nidy-2D-

Author's Comments
"The story of a white then at last black guy.
With this, I wonder, can we become one?"

Black Board

My tears toward you are the same as that one day's.
My agonizing thoughts are the same as always.
My lovely feelings are the same as yesterday's.
My unwavering thoughts will be the same tomorrow.

Everyone visualizes their consciousness,
But isn't what I can see two colors?
If only a number of people have color,
Aren't my eyes already abnormal?

I make what I can see into the victim,
And stretch my hands out to what I can't see;
Unable to be mixed with each other,
I repetitively draw and erase them.

I paint apart a black, black board stark white,
And I do want to try drawing myself there.
No matter how long the traces of your cold fingers
That touched my cheek lapse, they won't vanish.

Each time I stare deeply into your eyes,
Lines multiply in my body.
Each time my hand comes in contact with you,
Your body is still wearing out.

You vanish little by little and become ash.
I look at that and somehow laugh.

I paint out a white, white room pitch black,
And I do want to try changing myself there,
Since even if the current me can still see
But you, I want to try embracing you some day.

I make what I can see into the victim,
And stretch my hands out to what I can't see;
If they can be mixed with each other,
I will put an end to drawing and erasing.

I paint apart a black, black me stark white,
And I do want to try to be dyed the same color as you.
I paint apart a white, white you pitch black;
With this, I wonder, can we become one?