Wednesday, June 19, 2013

未来へのシグナル - ジワタネホ



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 06/15/13
Vocals: Gumi
Composer: ジワタネホ - Jiwataneho
Illustrator: 帽子屋 - Bōshiya

Signal to the Future

I tear it to pieces, I tear it to pieces,
I can't do any backtracking,
I have a dream, I have a dream--
Will the rain that started
              falling stop someday?

If someone destroys that
And someone laughs at you,
Make everything into a lie
Before this world ends...

Consciousness that sleeps at the furthest ends.
I longed for it at the time of my awakening.
The miracles I wish for vibrantly.
I yearned for love at that moment.

I tear it up, I tear it up,
I'm incapable of repainting,
I look at the sky, I look at the sky--
The color of the world that's turning see-through.

If this repetitive pain
Is said to be proof that I'm living,
I'm falling to the bottom
Of the irredeemable dark.

Your frozen eyes.
What's that life for?
I've been walking up till the end.
I bet I'll lose the meaning of that even.

Limitlessly transparent colors.
I sink, and I'm again
              floating and vanishing.
Yes...
         just like a bubble.
Smile...

Consciousness that sleeps at the furthest ends.
I longed for it at the time of my awakening.
The miracles I wish for vibrantly.
I yearned for love at that moment.

Do not get rid of this one and only
Wish that shan't shake.
I rang it out at the ends of the days
That I shot through:
A signal to the future.