Sunday, September 30, 2012

心壊サミット - DECO*27



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 07/28/09
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: DECO*27
Illustrator: カメレオンマン - Kamereonman

HeartBreak Summit

Surely, hey, I'll fall rattling, and surely, hey, I'll be watching from the sky.
"Hey, hey."

Forever, hey, when I'm watching you, though those emotions'll dim,
Surely they'll be drowning in the sea in the inside of the inside of your chest.
"What do I do?"

Although I was watching you who plucked my hands and ran away,
Since it was boring, I trampled that back with my feet that remained.

That face that's distorted in pain is adorable, adorable;
I wound you many times.
"Do not stop."

What did what, THAT did THIS, and it came to be this, came to be what?
"Stop it."
Shut up. Whatever you say. Be silent and be subdued. After all, you
Are me?

Although I was watching you who attached my hands and got up,
I pushed you down before you got up: "Say it. Do you like me?"

Tidying things up one by one, I decide I'll draw the hand of me who waits for you.
I killed the me who could not exist one at a time.

Though I who drew your hand and ran away am not as cool as
The many mes who survived, and am idiotic,
That this me could survive is probably, I mean, absolutely
Thanks to you; I am your shadow, forever beside you.