Sunday, September 30, 2012

あの子がボクを怖がりません - うたたP



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 10/24/11
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku append dark
Composer: うたたP - UtataP
Lyricist: Moca
Illustrator: ゆうき刻兎 - Yūki Kokuto

Author's Comments
"HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
Trick or die?
If you bring back humans who've killed people, you'll come back to life.
That's a forbidden secret art which mustn't be done."

From Composer's Blog
"Trick or Treat?
Whoo-hoo, a fun Halloween. To be honest, I mingled with children in costume, and genuine ghosts played pranks for the fun half!
Genuine ghosts who have fun playing pranks just about every year. Appearing by chance at houses, children who smile even while hiding behind the adults who hand them candy. That girl is strange; that girl just won't get truly scared. How strange; this kind of thing has never happened until now. Perhaps she can see them? The genuine and perplexed ghosts. How could this be? Huh? Do I know this girl? My forgotten memory is coming back little by little.
'That's right, this kid did kill ME.'
If you bring back humans who've killed people, you'll come back to life. That's a forbidden secret art which mustn't be done. That's why my memory of an eminent person from the other world... My memory almost never comes back. However, that memory will come back from strong thoughts anyway if I put the person who killed myself before my eyes.
'Why did you? Why did you? Why did you? Why did you!'
I detest coming back to life, so I get angry. Eyes that are lifted up, a mouth that gets big enough to tear, I'm quaking in anger that wells up. However, that dreadful face suddenly changed into a smile.
'With this, I will live again.'
Yes, that girl who isn't scared is a reborn murderer. A murderer who lived again via a forbidden secret art.
Trick or Treat? no, Trick or die.
A Halloween that was supposed to be fun; when in truth, murderers would live again, and they would surround every house in order to find other reborn murderers. If you commit murder, you'll fall into a negative rotation of eternally killing and being killed.
That's why it's bad for any good child to consider something like murder. ☆"

That Girl is Not Scared of Me

I'm hiding, floating, and that girl is just calm.
I'm screaming, getting angry, and that girl is just cheery.
I sneak up on them from behind, and that girl just notices.
A scary face, a shrill voice, and that girl just smiles.

That girl is not scared of me.

How is this? You aren't scared? Are you calm just for ME?
Can you hear me? Can you speak? Are you smiling just for ME?
Do you know? MY FRIENDS? WHO are YOU? WHO am I?
Ah, I see now, I had forgotten; why did you kill ME?

Why did you? Why did you? Why did you? Why did you!

That girl is not scared of me.

You want to live? Aren't you SNEAKY. YOU are just calm.
Give up? Isn't it useless? YOU just smile.
Goodbye. Hello there. I'm just gonna take YOU with me.
Ah, I see now, I had forgotten; with this, I will live again.

Happy Halloween