Wednesday, September 12, 2012

催眠 - ざうに



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 08/17/12
Vocals: Gumi
Composer: ざうに - Zauni
Illustrator & Movie: りゅうせー - Ryuusee
Guitarist: Neru
Mixing & Mastering: がっちゃん - Gacchan

Hypnotism

I stretched out my arms to the bottom of the well.
At the deep, deep bottom of the water,
Sound that trickles in drops, in drops
Causes the outside world to be distorted.

The touch-me-nots, that I once saw which bloomed in solitude,
Graze my horribly clouded field of vision...

In the world where the long, long sound of the wind resounds,
I strongly draw back my wavering hands...

I plucked off one, two feathers,
Like I can't escape to the outside of a cage.
I caught nimbly, nimbly
Dancing me with small arms.

Diluted glass, which the distantly blurred world reflects in,
Grazes my field of vision blinded black...

In the world that is swallowed by the deep, deep dark of mist,
I strongly draw back my cramped hands...

Swarming biting lice, street lights, the evening moon.
A white night that won't end whispers and gets through...

In this world where the scarlet, scarlet color of rust is deeply dyed,
I strongly draw back my wavering hands...