Thursday, August 8, 2013

リズム - AVTechNO!



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 08/02/13
Vocals: 鏡音リン - Kagamine Rin
Composer: AVTechNO!

Rhythm

I can't very much go and live in a town that just feels out of place.
Feeling a sense of alienation, I regard a sense of unity.

Where is the rhythm that I pictured when I was
Very young?
I do not want to think it's incompatible.

The rhythm that was bestowed to me. Unable to match it with others (people),
Even if I destroy myself, I still, I still can't match it.
Even so, hours are ticked away. Even so, the world is moving.
The rhythm of Mother Earth. It embraces me..
Who was left behind.

I can't very much adapt to a spirit of cooperation I happened to have on hand.
While I make 1 smile, my heart could wear out, see.

The rhythm I memorized when I was very young not changing
As it was,
This is my redeeming personality.

The rhythm that was bestowed to me. Even if it gets out of sync, it can't be changed.
If I have no place to be, I'll but make one myself.
This world that won't stand still. The hours that won't stand still for me.
I'm living matching the rhythm of Mother Earth, see.

Everyone is feeling
Out of place, I think.. surely.
Even if I'm deserted,
Even if I lose sight of myself, not losing sight of my rhythm--