Tuesday, August 13, 2013

トリノコシティ - 40㍍P



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 07/29/10
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: 40㍍P - 40meterP

Author's Comments
"The song of the ultimate lonely person."

LeftBehind City

The spot where 0 and 1 intersect.
COMMUNICATION covered in mistakes.
What is YOUR name?
ANSWER within 10 characters.

The spot where the past and future intersect.
The present location where I lost my aim to go to.
How come YOU'RE living?
ANSWER within 100 characters.

The night of the past's highest speed dawns,
As it can't even keep its balance.

Only myself was left behind somewhere.
A soundless world. A fabricated world.
If you'll only throw away the rotten fruit,
You don't even need 2 people, since I can do it as 1.

The spot where day and night intersect.
I want to see someone, I can't see them--
What is MY name?
Teach me within 10 characters.

The spot where lies and truth intersect.
Being in a bind where my respiration could stop.
How come I'M living?
Teach me within 100 characters.

With the repetition of like, hate, like, hate,
I don't need the love that I got tired of anymore.

Only the hours are always passing through.
A world that's crumbling in 1 single second.
I don't need a reality (answer) that was blotted out
With distorted scenery. I'm fine with falsehood.

Only myself was left behind somewhere.
A colorless world. A world I saw in a dream.
I can't also throw away the rotten
Fruit as 1 person. I want you to be by my side--


Remake



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 08/13/13
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: 40㍍P - 40meterP
Illustrator & Movie: 456
Sound Director: 佐山こうた - Sayama Kouta
Recording & Mix Engineer: 三浦瑞生 - Miura Mizuo
Pianist: 事務員G - JimuinG
Guitarist: [TEST]
Bassist: mao
Drums & Percussion: ショボン - Shobon
1st Violinist: MIZ
2nd Violinist: MariNa
Violist: あかりんご - Akaringo
Cellist: まゆみ - Mayumi