Saturday, August 31, 2013

アイモカワラズ アイモワカラズ - geru



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 08/31/13
Vocals: 鏡音リン - Kagamine Rin append
Composer: geru
Illustrator: ももん - Momon

Love Not Changing, Not Knowing Love

Surely we're
being attracted
like it's normal,
So as to be hurried.
Anything is fine.
I misrepresent even a phony,
and I am averting my eyes.

No matter how much I seek,
I won't be getting through.
But
They do make me hope--
Words,
Thoughts,
Life--
For you.

LOVE NOT CHANGING,
I'm shouting for the
shapeless ugliness
Covered with falsehoods to steal, to steal
That stupid affection.
NOT KNOWING LOVE,
I seek someone,
and we are only wounding each other.
Whose sake are those tears
that overflowed being shed for?
Hey...

So as that my dimming
Consciousness of sin not worth mentioning
is washed away,
I'm drowning.
Affection too is comfortable with a pseudo-act
of self-harm, see--

No matter how much I pile up,
My wounds can't heal.
But
They do make me forget,
My pain,
My thoughts,
My heart,
You,
Everything.

The world vanished there.
The pain in my chest. Your tears.
I left them behind and was vanishing.
While I don't need them,
while I don't need them--

LOVE NOT CHANGING,
I'm shouting for the
emotion like a toy
Covered with sadness to sing, to sing
Of that boring pure heart.
NOT KNOWING LOVE,
I am only reciting
love with someone's lines.
Even those lies I spit out
are erasing all of me.

LOVE NOT CHANGING,
I continue to wander
Stop it up with great lies,
And am shouting for it to progress, to progress
Through this stupid life.
LOVE NOT CHANGING,
NOT KNOWING LOVE,
I am only searching for love.
Will I live and live towards that
broken future
and go to die?
Hey...

My tears spilled over.
They're drops of a shooting star.
My dirtied wish.
Give me love,
Even if it's false...