Sunday, April 7, 2013

街路灯を横切って - ちんまりP



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 03/30/13
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku append sweet
Composer: ちんまりP - ChinmariP
Illustrator: 山梔子 - Kuchinashi
Mastering: mahiro
Arranger: しま - Shima

Traverse the Street Lights

My breath is dissolving in white.
                                  My voice that starts to be entwined with the bottom of my throat.
The night still grows dark.
                                  I'm covering my eyes at the transparent color.

The rain is strongly falling.
                            It erases this kind of voice and falls--
I yearn for the indistinct light
                            that I was staring at in the distance--

My eyes that opened in the darkness are of no more avail
Than someone like me.
The emotions I dropped again.
Go along...

Oh, what should I do to be able to go on living
Without saying anything? To go on dying?
Tell me.
Had I been able to say that I "hate" everything,
The things I liked should've increased too,
Enough to worry over.

We, at all times, yes,
Prefer to "like" someone and live--

Under the street lights, we gently
                            breathe so as to not vanish.
We breathe in order to live.
                            Swallow down the correct and incorrect too.
If possible, I wanted to try grasping
                            despair with my own hands.
Since it might be more agreeable
                            than made-up hope,

Since it might,
Don't come save me.