Monday, April 29, 2013

神隠し - KTKT



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 04/09/13
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: KTKT

Spirited Away

The people who dreamt of tomorrow.
   I would hide my body, running away
      were today's me a burden,
         saying see ya later, goodbye to today--

Oh?
You would?
Who was the one
Who showed their face and shined on me?
Right and left may I survey,
But can you hear it?
That crying voice.

I understood, that I would not stop.
   But... Though... Endless words
      are dying now, yesterday, tomorrow
         to be white, black, clean.

Now.

And so I who turned
   ash-gray did notice everything,
      voices, letters, footprints too.
         I don't remain, I'm just alone.

Now.

I strain my voice
    that I built in an era--
        I shouted goodbye
            to yesterday, desperately.