Monday, April 1, 2013

天使マディと最終電車 - Eight



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 03/22/13
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: Eight
Illustrator: 志筑のま - Shidzu Noma
Movie:  アンビリカル244P - Umbilical224P

The Angel Madi and the Last Train

The light that was still burning into my condolent retinas
Was like a knife that quietly gouged at the mouths of my wounds--
In my words that were terribly sleazy at the ambiguous edge of a blade,
At any time had I
Been frightened by that girl.

The eye of the dice is generally just one;
Though I totally can't enjoy six,
I'm happy by and large, see.

Even if
You my favorite are gone, I can go on living,
And the world'll continue to spin like nothing's wrong.
The last train beginning to move violently shaking,
At your figure that grew distant,
My tears trickled down
For no reason.

The eyes of an angel where pessimism and disdain mixed in
Are coldly loitering in the seat just in front of me.
The sigh of a girl who tottered inside the drunken carriage
Had the smell of stomach acid that sharply pierced my nose.

Though I haven't been seeking something like a rescue
For the half century when I threw away love,
It's hurting my ears a little, see--

Having the
Blade of her words words, the brunt of her sadness
Be turned towards her, she who ducked her head spreads her wings.
The last train rushes aimlessly through the night.
It's guiding us who have nowhere to go to the furthest ends.

A decadent third-rate play.
The main offender's status is a self-centered blind pink.
I who lied down at that time still had a breath in reality,
The truth is always false.
That's why next is you too saying, "It was all a lie"--

Both of my hands that were transparent darkishly in accordance with the expected,
They're beginning to be dyed in ill will and invading this body.
If the muddied angel notices, then she'll aim
The gun point over near here,
Unable to change even one complexion.

Even if
I the worst am gone, you can go on living,
And the world'll continue to spin like nothing's wrong.
The last train rushes aimlessly through the night.
It's guiding us who have nowhere to go to the furthest ends.

The light that was still burning into my condolent retinas
Was like a knife that quietly gouged at the mouths of my wounds--