Saturday, March 23, 2013

心残り - uzP



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 03/20/13
Vocals: Gumi
Composer: uzP
Illustrator & Movie: AO

Reluctance

Ambiguous consciousness.
The itinerary I had lived.
They sway in dark days.
I do not know of means
To honestly comply
With a song that will not end.

Those words that I whispered
Are distant and do not echo too.

In the case
That they say that there is a separate road,
Show me
The wide scenery
Outside of disputes.
If they say that there is still a future,
Pull this hand of mine
And take me away,
To a new
World.

How come you are
Staring
At my dirtied palms?
I just connect
The memories of that time that I earnestly
Grasped--

When it is too late... In the spectacle
That still floated
Even so--

In the case
That I am forgiven for living,
I wish,
Wanting to convey it
To where you are.
If I am forgiven for touching,
Pull this hand of mine
And take me away,
Me
Right now
To somewhere.

My voice that had spit out did not get through
And minced up the ambiguous now.
Ideals that were too late for the night when that person
Was no longer there.

In the case that I am forgiven for living,
I will start to search for the past that I wounded.

My heart that trembles
At a resounding voice.
It conveys
The intents that come to mind
To where you are.
I knew those meanings of the words that echoed.
I will take that hand of yours
And start walking,
Through a beautiful
World
Many times.