Friday, March 15, 2013

黒猫 - 赤髪



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 03/14/13
Vocals: Gumi
Composer: 赤髪 - Akagami
Lyricist: Raptor
Illustrator & Movie: AO

Author's Comments
"The story of a cat who was a human until the other day."

Black Cat

Will I not notice it as it is?
While I vowed that I would not even care about that,
I am starting to run
When that voice and smell
Are getting closer.

A story in the same words.
About when I was looking at the same stars,
It was just that to be next to it--
I had a feeling that I could be
A kitten who yawned in love.

Do not pass by me, I beg you.
I am right here.
To meet you, I was born for the sake of that.
In the cosmos (SKY) where flowed a wishing star
Is the shadow of you who is growing distant.
I run and chase after you.
So as to get through, I cry in the limits of my voice.
Please, I want you to turn around,
To this miracle.

Me of that day was watching,
Within the forest, many times, many times.
The backside that swayed in lamentation.
Time passing, I totally forgot everything about you.
The world where I was or something is beyond my memory--
Though even I was wishing so--

Do not pass by me, I beg you.
I am right here.
To meet you, I was born for the sake of that.
In the cosmos (SKY) where flowed a wishing star--

Saying it's fine if I use up all of my strength,
My legs that ran and chased after you
And got tangled. I cried without any tears or the like,
In the miracle that only a shadow
That could break knew.