Tuesday, July 2, 2013

人間失格 - なぎさ



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 07/01/13
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: なぎさ - Nagisa
Illustrator: たまお - Tamao

Human Disqualification

Since I wasn't normal anymore,
I acted as a clown so as to escape.
I just wanted to exist,
And I earnestly put on a mask.

Laugh and make sure of me.
Calm me by saying, "I'm here."
"You, you're an idiot."
I'm fine with that.
Calm me by saying, "I'm here."

Conceited and futile glory.
It crumbles away and turns futile again.
"My way of living" up until now.
Now, I'm thinking of it doubtfully--

Who should I believe in to be alive?
Just about everything looks like a lie, see--

I have a feeling like my place
Where I killed flowers isn't anywhere,
And there's no damn blessings anywhere.
And at the end of acting as a clown,
Human disqualification.