Sunday, July 28, 2013

月屑 - kous



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 12/05/09
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: kous
Lyricist & Illustrator: hie

Moon Dust

I'm kept alive with the aftertaste of a brief
"Blessing",
And I hang my head at the fragments of a time's
"Sorrow"--
Respiring is a little difficult.

My brief "loneliness" gets worse,
I cry again,
And coupled with a time's "I wanna see you",
I snort again.

The moon
That floats in the blue sky
Is transient--
It's just like it's
Reflecting the current me--
The glittering first star just before,
Surely, from here, "I can't see it?"

Up until now,
A dream of long ago I was grieving over.
Was I only holding it dear...

The words that float on my desk are painful--
It's like it's only exaggerating my futility--
The glittering first star just before,
surely, like this, "I can't see it?"

Up until now,
A commonplace, narrow reason.
I was only shutting it away dearly...
While the moon dust
I softly let go of
was drawing a parabola,
It fell into the night sky.