Monday, July 29, 2013

Binary Dancer - temporu



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 10/11/08
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: temporu

Binary Dancer

My emotions of wanting to dance always make me hot.
FLOOR voltage. It always makes everyone hot.
Though I'm wriggling, I am growing a little.
I'm not a cockroach, since I am not a freakin' lead up, okay.

Embrace mountainous problems,
And let me hear your singing voice only.

I'm a Fruity Dancer. I dance to your sadness.
If you cheer up for me, I'll swim to your singing voice.

My emotions of wanting to sing always make me ill-humored.
"The 3rd one of Vocaloid2 is really me."
It's fine occasionally, okay. I want to say these kinds of jokes too, okay.
Dear gol, won't you do something for me, I wonder? I'm begging you.

I'll tidy the problems in front of you,
And dance for your sake only.

I'm a Fruity Dancer. I dance to your delight.
If you show me your smile, I'll swim to your singing voice.