Monday, July 29, 2013

道徳の樹海 - OPA



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 05/10/09
Vocals: Meiko
Composer: OPA
Lyricist: Asaki No'9
Illustrator & Movie: シバション - Shibashon

Dense Forest of Morals

If you wander the deep dense forest naked
When the black snow falls and piles up,
Even humans will become beasts.
They'll become beasts for the sake of life.

Even if you remove only sublimity,
Can you say that you're living that?
I asked the question to my current education,
And it was still better to only have been ignored.

Nine years and three months ago.

Since when was it decided?
It was decided by strangers.
                     February 19th
With my personality, nobody can console me.

They matched the scent of the heart,
your morals.

The morals that dangled instead of a necklace.
If I take them off, I can soon stop being human.
Even so, I still can't take them off.
My genes are crying...

If you wander dearly through those days
That were surrounded by chilled rain and naught,
Even regret will become a dense forest.
It will become resources for the sake of the future.

Since when was I fixed on it
And killing myself with it?
They say that my blood decides my personality--

They matched the scent of the heart,
your morals.

Humans too will someday return to the sea, I think.
We'll understand the reason for that at that time, I think.
Even so, we still evolve.
Are YOU a demon?

In the middle of the disputes that continue without pause,
Is it because I slipped away to this dense forest?
Two morals were born. Dissonance.
I still can't forgive it even thus far.
The scenery is flowing...

If you wander the deep dense forest naked
When the black snow falls and piles up,
Even beasts will become sacrifices.
They'll become sacrifices for the sake of the next generation.