Thursday, December 27, 2012

未完成に巣食うフォビア - ロリP



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 12/20/12
Vocals: Gumi
Composer: ロリP - LoliP
Illustrator & Movie Advisor: 多英子 - Taeko

The Phobia of Building an Incomplete Nest

"So, let us begin it, now."
The small world.
Once I release the hand I was grasping tightly--

So that I would gouge it out again
From the bottom of my rotted-through heart,
I repaired the correct, they say,
Listen, of the words I drew towards my hands.
So cowardly, am I.

Hey, is just about everyone
Living changing
Their shapes?
-----Yup.
Just about everything
Is covered in lies.
I just wanna break.

Say that only ambiguous rules were left behind, now,
And I can only but pull my old shell back over my head.

I'm dissatisfied.
It's scary to be able to believe it all
With only the light that stings my eyes.
Who is able to know of the truth?
I reflected on it and swallowed it down.

Though the one who I turn the gunpoint towards is me myself,
This voice says what did I do,
And it doesn't get through.

Existence.
Emotions.
Tragically so, despair.
Repetitive
And meaningless aspirations.
Since, like a child who started crying,
I spit them out,
And burn everything.

If everything is decided from the very start,
Then there shouldn't be any gaps anywhere, should there?

My tears that spilled over and fell just withered away too.
I can't even hear a song of hope.
Oh, I who couldn't grasp a helping hand
Can't even go back to making a draft.

"It's not like you're the only one suffering,"
Everyone says,
But I don't understand
Say I told a lie,
And I bet they wouldn't notice.
Say my heart was breaking,
And I still wouldn't understand.

Even my placebo hopes are negated, now,
And I can only but seclude myself to my old shell.

I'm dissatisfied.
If I erase the light that stung my eyes
And my pulse gets slow,
I have a feeling that I'd hear
Your voice just a little.
Though just about everything is here in various colors,
If I can't touch it, then it's got no meaning anyhow.

It repeats again.