Saturday, December 29, 2012

トオリスガリノダレカ - 164



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 12/21/12
Vocals: Gumi
Composer: 164
Movie: はるはる - Haruharu

Someone Who Happened to Pass By

I carried a tiny bit of luggage on my back,
And maybe I had been walking doing this all the time.
Say that if I was solitary, I was already used to it,
And I did bluff doing that, wiping away my tears.


Concealing my breath in the dawning town,
I hid my tapered ears today too.
I who had a figure that was supposed to be shunned
Didn't even try to make something like my mouth work well.

If I'm alone anyhow, I'll take steps toward a new world--

And there, there was an endless spectacle.
A horizon that wouldn't end. It almost dazzled my eyes.
And there, it was overflowing with companions who had the same ears.


They taught me on nights when the sun sank.
"We do assail humans and steal their gold."
"We've been getting along in life doing that."
Timid me did run away alone.

But, what should I do to go on living?
I did not understand.


I carried a tiny bit of luggage on my back,
And maybe I had been walking doing this all the time.
Somebody who happened to pass by before me,
Forgive me.

In my direction that they were facing,
A traveler was kindly smiling.
They stretched their hand out to me who'd fallen down,
And wiped away my tears.

【Getting up, I was looking at you like you'd become my companion.】