Saturday, December 29, 2012

リミテル感覚少年 - コウ (Diarays)

So, "Limittell" isn't an actual word, but it was the best I could do to translate it. Besides, it suggests that one is able to "tell" the "limit" of one's life. Also, Kazuya is the boy, and Kaede is the girl. Their last names suggest that Kazuya is "red", Kaede "blue".



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 12/21/12
Vocals: IA
Composer: コウ (Diarays) - Kou (of Diarays)
Illustrator: さく子 - Sakuko
Movie: ぼうし屋 - Boushiya

Author's Comments
"The extrasensory that manifested all of a sudden in specific humans around the world, 'Limittell Sense'.
Inferring the times of death of the humans near them,
It communicates all objects and projects the scene of 'just before a death'.
Kazuya Akasaka kept a 'camera',
And Kaede Aoba kept 'glasses', and was being captured by the world of death."

Limittell Sensory Boy

One scene at the start.
The insides of my eyes burned.
Even if I call out their name and stop it, it is the time limit.
Not leaving out any fantasies, visions, nor moments that I didn't wish for,
These eyes were projecting everything.

Tomorrow, yesterday, today, the day after tomorrow, it's all a meeting for review.
My brain does say, though, that neither the blood nor atmosphere'll change. I will lose.

I'm the 328th Limittell Sensory Boy.
Though my special skill is the thing no one knows of, "turning a blind eye",
You mean, you mean they aren't related, the heroine in the movie? The mirror me?
I twisted reality, saw you today too, and I was sneering at you.


The usual one scene.
A girl being kicked.
That girl was the three-hundred eighty... How much later is she, again?

Tomorrow, yesterday, today, the day after tomorrow, it's all a meeting for review.
My brain does say, though, that neither anyone nor he minds her. She will lose.

You're the 384th Limittell Sensory Girl.
Your special skill is the wrong thing I'm noticing, "faking a smile".
You mean, you mean they were shedding tears? The real you and the mirror me?
"I hate it when I hurt. But I don't hate who you are."


Somebody sinks today too. They no longer shout out. A red movie.
There was a voice that wasn't me that said, "I'm tired now."

It's you. The smell of the evening sun enshrouded your room.
I did see, the me who wasn't a mirror beside the knife that you were always used to.
Say that it won't change now, my memory; my heart ignored my brain,
And said it was no use; it got through, and I cried.

I grasped your wrist.

I did grasp it.