Friday, June 1, 2012

不思議のコハナサイチ - ピノキオP



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 05/29/12
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer & Artist: ピノキオP - PinocchioP
3D Movie:  すす泥棒 - Susu Dorobō
Title Logo Artist: 虎硬 - Kokō

Author's Comments
"□□
□□"

Mysterious sexoB llamS

You have a sharp tongue, but to be honest, you who's said to be kind at heart
Show an unskillful smile,
And the affectation of a ruffian is the bait. Words that encourage your antics.
You aptly make hearts flutter, don't you?

I mean, that kind of reverse mystery that's too radiant
Is going to be cut apart from nonfiction to fiction.

Smashed and wasted,

Reality goes into small boxes,
And I mean, I'm still able to go on living.
"Hurry up, and die," I was told.
So I want to betray the expectant voices.

Unresolved incidents. When to talk...
The secrecy I'd always kept to myself
Is seeking an unexpected conclusion.

I stole stalemate blueprints from the past,
And if the idea of resuscitation was added,

Then they're counterfeit!

I mutter that it's already the end,
And it's still obstinately continuing.
"If you die, you'll be at ease," I was told.
So I want to amaze the great voices.

I pretended that I was a criminal, which was a contingent circumstance.
I pretended to be many people, which meant I had multiple personalities.
I pretended to be next to you, who was already a ghost.
I pretended that I was a big echelon, which was somebody's intracraniality.

I pretended to be a young child, who was a small old person.
I pretended to be a distant planet, which is this earth's future.
I pretended to be in an RPG, which was wearisome reality.
I pretended that I'd already died,

And I'm still alive.
And I'm still alive.

Sadness goes into small boxes,
Which I shut up and knock over.
While waiting for the moment where something changes into
Something else that's great,

Reality goes into small boxes,
Which I shut up. I'm watching intently.
"Hurry up, and die," I was told.
So I want to betray my very own self.

Don't you?