Saturday, June 9, 2012

EARTH DAY - はりー



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 06/07/12
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: はりー - Harry
Illustrator & Animator: Sachiko
Movie: Sena
Guitarist: Naoki Harashima
Bassist: Koji Kunitomo
Pianist: GOTS
Drummer: Satoshi Fukai

Author's Comments
"The day that ourselves will begins something.
Let's enjoy the precious 'now' with all our might!"

EARTH DAY

Astronomy and theoretical thinking within my contemplative head,
From uneasiness that was piled up, I look at the world.
The odiously clear direction direction I peeked at was full of God.
Destiny said to have absconded waits for you.

What's boisterous is the world that separates you and I.
So that I can't run away, I remember today as well.

Even though it's "now" which what shines in that hand cannot say,
Our voices started running. Your and my Earth Day.
A world map drawn with a trembling heart.
But today is your and my Earth Day (day when we chased our dreams).

Cognate hatred, uneasy thinking are shut up within my head;
Though I challenge saying we should grab and release, I'm collapsing.
Enduring even the step of life support, I know about my weakness that came to bury me alive.
Impregnable destiny respires.

Thinking of you is a circumstance for the sake of me being me.
So that I don't hate, I'm watching over even now.

Even though we refused the things reflecting in those eyes,
Our voices were worn down. Your and my Earth Day.
A world map invisible with glaring light.
But today is your and my Earth Day (day we remembered our dreams).

The promises we exchanged before making complaints.
For example, today is your and my Earth Day (determined day).

Even though it's a song that that echo cannot sing,
I strained my voice; may it reach your Earth Day.
I am for you. You are for me.
If we sing, look, it's your and my Earth Day.