Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Dominant14 - 西島ソーンダイク



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 04/15/11
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: 西島ソーンダイク - Nishijima Thorndique
Illustrator: jeighde

Dominant14

I couldn't
Remember
Anything,
And I was
Standing still
Alone.

I was opening
My umbrella
Alone.
The sky
Was clearing
Up.

I was
Always cooling down
Alone.
Everyone
Had the same
Face.

The manic (spring) rain
Is killing the cherry
Blossoms.

If I meet
One person
Someday,
I'll open
My umbrella
For them.

The manic (summer) wind
Is kicking about and blowing on
Hesitation (the clouds).

Stardust on my pillow.
Novels on my bed.
My thinking
Overflows,
Tepidly.

Time is escaping.
Now,
In the aftertaste (canvas) of empty space (the sky)--

The end (night) of one day
Is every time
Of zero.
Everyone
Wears the same
Phenomenon (shape).

The snitching dark
Wraps up my gapless
Heart.

The answer I gave in desperation
Was only the rewording of "the usual guy".
Nothing changing,
Unable to get anything,
Though I entrust the button to the next day's (tomorrow's) me--

Me of yesterday that was made to repeat (REPEAT).
I'm just walking along the laid-out tracks (rails).
I'm scared of incidents,
I'm scared of misses,
As I can't switch over my negative (MINUS) thinking--

Years and months (time) are passing.
I'll proceed before I start melting
In my memories.

My thinking
Is disturbed (disordered).
It falls...

The stars
Are vanishing,
Since
Night is already dawning.

The clouds
Are bursting.
Now,
I'll close my heart's umbrella,
My REAL umbrella will open,
And within the rain I'll...
XXX (Walk).