Wednesday, October 16, 2013

サイコ - Eight



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 10/03/13
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: Eight
Illustrator & Movie: 6274
Bassist: wassan
Encoder: kenji

Psycho

Since they point their fingers at me,
It's fine if I stab them with knives.
I don't get
It.

Split personality.

To what extent
Is the me who
Succeeded
And whom I grafted
Together myself?
The skin I cut off
Is breathing.
I inhale the fog
of my thinking that I had
scattered,
And the wreckage that I tore to pieces is continuing to breathe even now.

Since I decided it long ago in ancient times,
It's fine if the PSYCHO guys die.
I don't get
It.

Psychosis.

Every
One of the
Words
I spat out
Are tawdry,
And I wanna know
only the more
REAL sensations.
I'm knocked down
In old apartment 102,
And the inside of my grazed mouth tastes of iron.

In a new world--
In a new world--
In a new world--
"Let us meet in a new world,"
The inside of my head fomented--
I grasped--
That future
I grasped--
That future--
That future
Looked maddening
And beautiful too.

Surely, before we knew it, we are forgiven,
And we blow out a thousand lights, none left.
If those ethics too like I succeeded and grafted them together are no more,
You'll kiss
A savage
Even this
Easily.

I'm lonely,
It's agonizing--
Look at the terribly
Irregular me.
I face the furthest ends, see,
And
Start to walk.