Wednesday, October 22, 2014

トップシークレット - すこっぷ



Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 2010.10.07
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: すこっぷ - Scop
Illustrator: まつとり - Matsutori

Author's Comments
A song of secrets.
Top Secret

As an example, it's a poisonous thing
that's as sweet and fragile as an apple.
What I want to hide is a stupid thing.
Somebody laugh, at this kind of me.

Some small
vanity and
flattery and
deception with words
were joined to me, so therefore
I do just tell lies.

Crying over that sweet, sweet allure
that's like a red, red apple,
Beyond my long, long regrets,
is something there?


The sun and the sea, kisses and the future too;
Must I not imagine them either?
I close my eyes to the enemies I can't see,
and I feel like vomiting when I panic.

Even if I'm beat up once or twice,
I bet I will calmly tell lies again.

If I shade my eyes from a white, white light,
I'll slip into that dark, dark shadow--
The small, small secret being glorified,
will something change?


Clad in red, red lies,
my faint, faint tears float again--
Even if I shoulder the deep, deep drawbacks,
I can't stop it.

Although it's nothing I loved and nothing I opposed,
catching all the things I just got my hands on and the things I set my eyes on,
even if I'm wounded and wounded with all kinds of lies,
I'll protect what I'll protect.


What I want to protect is a precious thing.
Even if someone laughs, I will protect it to the end.