Saturday, November 2, 2013

パンデミックの掃除 - L-tone

Requested by kumikoshinozuka of Tumblr.



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 08/11/13
Vocals: 鏡音リン - Kagamine Rin append
Composer: note of L-tone
Illustrator: 秋吉 - Akiyoshi
Movie: 紺色。 - Kon'iro.
Guitarist: Eric
Mixing: Studio Moko

Cleaning of a Pandemic

"Call out if you get lonely." "Talk right when you're sad."
Even though I wish that I were philanthropic,
This guy is quite serious,
Like he dressed up in a suit.
I'm mimicking you and getting my hands on peace of mind.

The fact that the same tomorrow is to come no matter how I try to live
Is the cleaning of a pandemic that's not to end.
If so, it'd surely be fine if there were no special meaning
To every even, ordinary day when I naturally win, y'know.

Ah, and thus vanishing
And being transported too
Is within the dolls that I continued to fold up--
It's like there's not much hindrance.
I shall repeal the feelings that sprouted.
I want to laugh within my cage.

If that's so--
Steal it, all of the flickering world.
Shine on it, the need too to affect the King.
Lifestyles which are like others' flat out look blue,
And I bet you and I are different.
But I have a dream since I can't explain it.

"Call out if you get lonely." "Talk right when you're sad."
Even though I wish that I were philanthropic,
This guy is quite serious.
Forced smiles are bitter, too.
The values I was able to mimic will also flat out cloud up.

The fact that the same tomorrow is to come
No matter how I try to live
Is the cleaning of a pandemic that's not to end.
If so, there's nothing wondrous even if I get sick of
Every even, ordinary day when I naturally win, y'know.

Even that I've been
Stepping up toward the end when I was born,
And today too that isn't supposed to ever change--
Lifestyles which are like others'
Flat out look blue,
And I bet you and I are different.
I bet you and I are different.

If that's so, steal it, all of the flickering world. | The fact that tomorrow is to come no matter how I try to live
Shine on it, the need too to affect the King. | Is the cleaning of a pandemic that's not to end.
Lifestyles which are like others' flat out look blue, | If so, I'm mimicking you and getting my hands on peace of mind
And I bet you and I are different. But I have a dream since I can't explain it. | On every even, ordinary day when I naturally win.


Self-Remix


MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 9/12/13
Vocals: 鏡音レン - Kagamine Len append
Composer: L-tone