Thursday, May 2, 2013

パラサイトガールの断末魔 - 五差路P



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 04/26/12
Vocals: Gumi
Composer: 五差路P - Go-saroP
Illustrator: Deino
Movie: WRH

The Death Agony of Parasite Girl

My brain soup that threw out my thinking
Eats away with offhand lies.

A comical zealot grasps a double-edged knife with their bare hand
And they sip lifeblood with comical threats, nectrotizing.

The abuse I aim and spit out
At myself in the mirror. Personal negation.
My face in the mirror is distorted,
And I can't notice my self-absorption.

Is there no longer a substitute for the loneliness
That swirls at the bottom of my empty heart?
Alone, my blood-stained throat
That again craved to feed shouted.

I want to be at a prince's side.
Die, all of you, for that reason too.

There's a substitute here for the loneliness
That I found at the bottom of my empty heart.
Alone, without even noticing my blood-stained
Hands that again found food--