Friday, May 3, 2013

Twilight Scape - みうみう

Requested anonymously.



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 03/26/12
Vocals: 蒼姫ラピス - Aoki Lapis
Composer: みうみう - Miumiu

Twilight Scape

The moon that sparkles white.
The reflecting surface of the blue water.
That vibrant CONTRAST
Is like you and I who can't mix--

TWILIGHT SCAPE. I can't see you who's close yet far away.
BLINDNESS LOVE. Love without an outline is a phantasy.
When the dusk has wrapped up everything, surely you'll be faintly vanishing.

When I lament daybreak
Under the clear sky,
That whispering that resembled my prayer too fragilely, transiently dissolves into this silence.

TWILIGHT DREAM. The dream I'll surely wake from if you touch me.
CRY AND CRY. The words I grieved. I know of powerlessness.
When the dusk turns sepia before I know it, surely it'll be melting into me.

TWILIGHT SCAPETWILIGHT SCAPE. I can't see you who's close yet far away.
BLINDNESS LOVE. Love without an outline is a phantasy.
When the dusk has wrapped up everything, surely you'll be faintly vanishing.