Monday, September 2, 2013

ことのはドロップ - ちんまりP



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 08/30/13
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku append sweet
Composer: ちんまりP - ChinmariP
Illustrator: 山梔子 - Kuchinashi
Mastering: なぎ - Nagi

Word Drops

Why is room of my heart that no one can step into
covered with your footprints, you think?
That the two of us were looking at the same sky,
that the conclusion we hoped for was the same at all times,

I knew.

My sighs that are vanishing every few seconds
and my words that lost their direction
are going along the soundless night and vanishing.
My shoulders that're no longer lined up shake.

Each time I make it through the night, you're getting far away.
I was wounded by the undirtied past.
In my head, the song you liked that remains
Is very similar to the words of our farewell--

I was still young to walk alone,
and I was too grownup to walk as two.
The time when your half step and my one step
began to overlap little by little.

Now, in the direction of the conclusion--

I'm falling. I'm falling.
"Goodbye." "Thank you." "I'm sorry."
My shape-only words crumble
and flat out chase you. That's why

I let go of your hand.

Transparent drops are falling
without resisting in the light of dawn.
"I'm right here, I can't go back,
my breaths will still flat out continue."